Potato And Spinach Omelette Recipe
I created this recipe when trying to think of something simple to create from left over roast vegetables. It’s pretty simple and it tastes awesome.
You don’t need much to make it, just raid the fridge of what ever is left over.
Add the spinach and cheese
- Left over roast vegetables (potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots etc)
- 3 whole eggs
- Spinach leaves
- Grab a good quality non stick fry pan
Toss a small amount of roast veggies in the pan and heat. You want a small enough amount that the egg will be able to run in between the veggies.
Break 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk
- Turn over the veggies in the pan
- Pour the eggs into to the pan and wait for the omelette to nearly fully cook
- Add some sliced cheese and the spinach leaves
- Fold the omelette in half and wait for it to finish cooking
- Put it in your mouth and chew